Google+ Souvenirs: Within Temptation. Piano sheet collection
High is high, low is low, love is gone

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Within Temptation. Piano sheet collection

Hello!

As you may guess here comes a little collection of Within Temptation piano sheets.

Like in case of Nightwish, I'm not planning to make videos for all Within Temptation songs and provide sheets for each of them.

Nevertheless, my altruistic feelings tell me to share my tiny little collection with everyone who's interested in it since I remember myself chasing every single arrangement ;-)

You can download any file (in PDF format) separately or all files in one .RAR archive.

For those who have troubles with .RAR files download WinRAR, it's free and useful.

All I Need
Bittersweet
Caged
Deceiver of Fools
Destroyed
Forgiven
Hand of Sorrow
Ice Queen
It's The Fear
Jane Doe
Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Lost
Memories
Never-Ending Story
Our Farewell
Our Solemn Hour
Pale
Restless
Say My Name
Somewhere
Stand My Ground
The Cross
The Heart of Everything
The Truth Beneath The Rose
What Have You Done
Where Is The Edge 
------------
Download all sheets

If I come asross anything else I'll add them here as well ;-)

Cheers,
K.

18 comments:

  1. Great Work ! Thanks for all those Piano Sheets !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much I've been looking for "all I need" everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much! You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't download any sheets... Not using Firefox nor Explorer =/
    Could you help me, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works fine for me. Can you describe the problem you're having in detail, please?

      Delete
    2. Try Google Chrome...It's the best brownser ever......

      Delete
  5. I'd love to see Fire and Ice from Unforgiving if anyone knows how or where to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im looking for this song's piano sheet, too!

      Delete
  6. the notes are really great, thank you ;)

    i'm so happy that I can play hand of sorrow on piano now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to find viola and piano sheet music for Fire and Ice. I can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the piano sheets! I can't believe you're from Singapore, I thought I was the only WT and Nightwish fan! I first heard Forever Yours by Nightwish and Angels during a sec 2 project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, these sheets were very useful! But... do u have their "Utopia" sheets too? I really need'em now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so so much! I've looked everywhere for this sheet music. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awhhh this is very helpful.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete