Google+ Souvenirs: A couple of Epica sheets
High is high, low is low, love is gone

Monday, June 6, 2011

A couple of Epica sheets

Hello guys!

I've been looking through my sheet store and have come across some long forgotten Epica sheets.

Since I don't feel really interested in playing their songs any longer I thought it might be helpful to post them all here for anyone who does.

Although I must say there are only few of them and some could be not as so good as you might expect. Anyway, it's everything we've got and I hope they're would be helpful for you more or less ;-)

Blank Infinity
Delirium   NEW!
Design Your Universe  
Feint
Linger
Our Destiny  
Safeguard to Paradise
Solitary Ground
Tides of Time
Trois Vierges
-------------
DOWNLOAD ALL THE SHEETS

If I come across anything else I promise to share it here right away ;-)

Cheers,
K.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! The world needs more people like you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to agree! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Katja!

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for the generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You very much it was really hard ot find those sheets for my GF THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the sheets.
    Would it be too much asking for the vocal line? :$

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are delirium sheets instrumental or with vocal line? I can't understand...

    ReplyDelete
  6. First Nightwish and now Epica! I loooooooove you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think you could do Sensorium too? Or is it too much to ask? You've already done enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I tried to download Linger's sheet but it seems to be only .rar ; do you have it PDF?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you again :)
    you're the best!

    ReplyDelete