Google+ Souvenirs: New fields, new sheets
High is high, low is low, love is gone

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New fields, new sheets

Hi!

There are some little uplates I'd like to tell you about.

First, I added a couple of new fields to the blog which I hope will be helpful:
- "Follow Updates by Email" which will allow anyone who's interested to receive notifications about new posts by e-mail;
- since I'm not able to answer comments due to the specific BlogSpot comment system, anyone who has some questions, requests, whatever, can contact me via blackrabbitinthedark@hotmail.com (the adress is also can be found in my profile). Just in case ;-)

Back to sheets...

To make sure no one interested has missed them, recently added:
Souvenirs by The Gathering;
-  I Lost Myself by ReVamp;
Tides of Time  by Epica;
-  Angels Fall First,  The Last of the Wilds and The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish.

So, I hope the new stuff will be useful ;-)

Cheers,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment